Is Individual or Couples Therapy for you?
- Have painful interactions with your intimate partner
- Want to be better at this "feelings" thing in your relationship
- Feel you have lost the zing in your relationship
- Have difficulty relating to partner, friends, colleagues or family
- Have difficulty getting past emotional pain
- Have difficulty or confusion over your life's path
- Question the meaning of your life
- Wonder how to be your own person in today's world
- Have difficulty coping with illness or age
- Find that your normal ways of doing things don't work as well as they used to
- Keep reliving a bad experience or memory
Please explore this site and contact me to see if we can work together to move you forward.
Your Choices of Service
I offer several types of consultation, all aimed at helping you achieve personal growth.
- Improve your relationship
- Live a more emotionally and spiritually rewarding life.
- Become better at managing emotions,
- Stand up for yourself more constructively
We can work either to achieve stable, long term change or to make a short term fix to relieve immediate suffering.
My job is to apply my skills to meet your needs. Therefore my approach is Client Directed and Outcome Informed - I follow your lead in what you hope to get out of our work together. We'll check in in every session to ensure that what we are doing makes sense to you.